We offer a range of security services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
Security Threat and Risk Assessment
Every organization will face some degree of security risk. It is only when you fully understand the types of risk and levels of risk that your organization faces can you move to take measures to safeguard it.
We work with you to recognize these so you can take steps to control and manage the risks. By visiting your business, personnel, and premises we will perform a Security Risk Assessment to identify all your security issues.
- Evaluate a single location, a part of your business, or the entire organization
- Analyse potential risks associated with new sites or business expansion
- Identify weaknesses in your current security systems or procedures
Provide a report listing a detailed set of recommendations
Security Audits, Policies and Procedures
To make sure that your security systems, procedures, and policies have kept pace with the changes in your business and in the law, we can undertake a comprehensive security audit. A security audit assesses how effectively your organisation’s security policies are being implemented. Our audits will show you where gaps and vulnerabilities might exist in your current systems and procedures.
Following this, we can help you create security policies and procedures that work together to close the gaps that might otherwise expose your organisation to greater risks. We will draft security policies and procedures to ensure that you and your staff have clear guidelines to follow.
A DBS check is a record of a person’s criminal convictions and cautions – carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Standard DBS checks show details of spent and unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings held on police records. Enhanced DBS checks show the same information as standard checks, plus any additional information held by local police considered relevant to the role in question.
We can conduct:
- a basic check, which shows unspent convictions and conditional cautions
- a standard check, which shows spent and unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings
- an enhanced check, which shows the same as a standard check plus any information held by local police that’s considered relevant to the role
- an enhanced check with barred lists, which shows the same as an enhanced check plus whether the applicant is on the list of people barred from doing the role
Please contact us for pricing and scheduling.