About Lionheart Solutions Ltd.
Lionheart Solutions Ltd (Company registration number 11637982) provides specialist security solutions that include data protection, cyber security, risk assessments, terrorism awareness, surveillance assessments, surveillance training courses, eLearning solutions and much more, with particular focus on bespoke solutions for our clients.
Our registered address is: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About this notice.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we collect personal information about you.
Lionheart Solutions Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We are data controllers and data processors for the purposes of GDPR legislation. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, http://www.lionheart-solutions.co.uk and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What is covered by this notice?
We collect the personal data, such as name, address, contact information, etc of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business:
- Individual clients;
- Corporate clients;
- Supplier contacts to support our services;
- Consultants, temporary workers;
- Visitors to our website.
We collect this information about you in order to carry out our core business and additional activities.
This privacy notice also covers:
- Retention of your personal information;
- Your right to withdraw consent to our processing of your information;
- Your right to access information we hold about you.
This will include terms and conditions and privacy notices for sites that we partner with to take payments for courses, such as www.paypal.com. For any third party sites linked from our website you will need to visit them for clarity on their privacy notice and policies.
Online course applicants: the information we collect and how we use it.
When you register for a course through our website, or request information pertaining to any services that we can offer, we will gather personal information about you from your registration form and other sources, such as the contact Us form on our website. This is in order to process your registration or enquiry or keep your records on file for the agreed time frame of six months in the event that your enquiry does not lead to any services and two years for successful registrants of online courses.
The information that we gather includes, but is not limited to:
- Identity information, including your first name and last name;
- Your contact information including your personal email address and phone number;
- Your business or home address if it is relevant to any request for services such as security assessments etc;
We hold and use this information in order to:
- Seek your feedback on our services;
- Fulfil our obligations to our clients;
- Update you on other services or online courses that may be relevant to you;
In the event that we gather data about you, this privacy notice will be available upon request by email or by visiting our website where a link can be found on the home page. We welcome contact and enquiries regarding this notice and about how we can protect your data, please use the Contact Us form.
You have the right to amend your communications preferences.
- You can opt-out from marketing communication by informing us of your wish to do so.
We may share your personal or commercial information with the following:
- Trusted third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as security service providers that we use as partners. These third parties are required to comply with our actions relating to security and confidentiality;
- Online course developer partners;
- Regulatory or law enforcement agencies, when required by law to do so.
We do not share your personal information with third parties who wish to use it for marketing purposes.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was originally collected unless we reasonably believe that another purpose is compatible with that or those original purposes and need to use your personal data for that purpose. If we do use your personal data in this way and you wish us to explain how the new purpose is compatible with the original, please contact us using the email address provided.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose that is unrelated to, or incompatible with, the purposes for which it was originally collected, we will inform you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
In some circumstances, where permitted or required by law, we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent. This will only be done within the bounds of the Data Protection Legislation and your legal rights.
Our legitimate business and commercial interests.
Our legitimate interests in collecting and retaining your personal data is as follows:
- As a security services provider we are obliged to conduct extensive research on addresses and businesses, primarily to conduct security assessments.
- To maintain, expand and develop our business we need to record the personal data of online course registrants, and also client and partner contacts.
- When our security services are required then a contract or agreement will be made between Lionheart Solutions Ltd and the client to ensure that all proposed services that are to be carried out are discussed. Prior to any agreement a quotation/s will be issued, which may contain personal or commercial information. If the quotation is approved and the work carried out then an invoice/s, also containing personal or commercial information, will be issued.
Visitors to our website.
We use WordPress as well as Google Analytics and cookies to gather general information about visitors to our website in order to better understand how our website is used.
Our website may contain links to external websites operated by other organisations. Those organisations may collect personal information from visitors to their site.
We cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and do not accept responsibility for those websites.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of measures, including but not limited to: firewalls, antivirus on the PC’s that we use and SSL encryption on our website in order to protect your personal information from:
- Improper use or disclosure;
- Unauthorised modification or alteration;
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss;
- Unauthorised access.
Where your personal data is processed and stored.
The data that we collect from you may be processed and/or transferred to, and/or stored on all Lionheart Solutions Ltd company computers and computers belonging to Lionheart Solutions key personnel, who will require certain data to make company decisions and referrals for the benefit of clients and partners. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Retention of your personal information.
We are obliged to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate business interests, in accordance to the legislation.
We do the following to try to ensure our data is accurate:
- Our website enables you to manage your data and to review whether the details we hold about you are accurate;
- Prior to making an introduction we check that we have accurate information about you;
- We keep in touch with you, so you can let us know of changes to your personal data.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold.
- The right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
The above rights may be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com
How can you access information we hold about you?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email address shown.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is deemed to be ‘unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Please note that in some cases, particularly if your request is complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
Changes to our Privacy Notice.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
You may contact us about any questions you have in respect of this privacy notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org